BRUT believes that each man
has the inalienable right to
smell like a man.
Since 1964, our brand has been interwoven in the fabric of America. BRUT is oftentimes the first fragrance bought by teenagers around the world, marking their transition to manhood. Since our inception, BRUT cologne has blossomed into a full product line complementing all stages of the male grooming process. Some qualities that most BRUT men seem to have been born with over the years include, but are in no way exclusive to, the following:
- A man who defines his own style.
- He is a man who believes in equality and being true to yourself. He is not driven by what others think of him. His determination and self-worth is motivated by staying true to himself and who he is. He accepts responsibilities for his actions, is comfortable with his decisions, and isn’t concerned about what other people think.
- He is a man who sees possibilities and makes them happen. Who is always respectful of the opposite sex. Who understands the code of the gentleman and who is at ease with and courteous to people even though they’re different from himself.
- He loves to win but realizes it’s not always about winning—sometimes it’s about the thrill of the hunt.
- He has been the hundredth caller.
- He is charitable and is always looking to give a hand to the downtrodden.
- He is a leader of the young and always wants to makes things better for them.
- He prefers things shaken, not stirred. But he will stir for others if that’s what they like.
- He always learns from his mistakes, though he rarely makes them.
- He has conviction, but is never convicted.
- He hates false promises and always does what he says he is going to do.
- He respects the opinions of others, but always makes up his own mind.
- Don’t mistake his passion for anger, as there are very few things that truly upset him. He is the essence of man.